Sunday, July 23, 2017

Do not be deceived – July 23, 2017


Do not be deceived. There is much deception in the world today. Do not believe nor accept everything that you see, hear or read for truth. Ask Me who knows and I will reveal the truth to you.

There are many who make up their own doctrines and beliefs that is not truth. Do not be deceived by any one. That is why there is division and not unity among you and that is not pleasing to Me. Many hate each other because of their deception and do not love as I Commanded them and still they believe that I Am pleased with them while I Am not.

satan the father of all lies has deceived many and will try his utmost to deceive more. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. Seek Truth and you will find Truth. Love and live My Truth. Truth sets free not lies. Be free indeed. Let My Spirit of Truth Guide you into all Truth and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget