Thursday, July 27, 2017

Either you follow Me OR – July 27, 2017


Either you follow Me OR the tradition of men. That is why many do not follow Me, My Way. They choose to follow the tradition of men. That is why I will say to many in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. Who do you follow?

If you want to follow Me, submit yourselves totally to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My Way. I Guide and Lead each one of you Myself to be in My Perfect Will. Those who follow the traditions of men are not Led nor Guided by My Spirit. They follow after men and women and not Me whom it is all about. Either you follow Me OR strangers, those I warned you to run away from. Be wise and choose right. Listen to, obey and follow Me only. I Am The only Way, The Truth and The Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget