Sunday, July 30, 2017

Good and evil – July 30, 2017


There will always be good and evil people. Many love darkness and not Light that is why their deeds are evil. They choose to be that way. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Nothing is hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.

Woe to those who call good evil and evil good. They are an abomination to Me and will bear the consequences unless they repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I Am The Righteous Judge, I Judge Fairly and Justly. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

Be different, be always good and do good. Do not repay evil with evil. Do not hate but love, do not curse but bless. The world only loves its own. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me. Your enemies are also My enemies. I will Repay, Vengeance is Mine. I Am a Loving and Caring Father but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget