Saturday, July 29, 2017

I Am – July 29, 2017


I Am, I did not change. Sadly for many I Am not real because they do not know Me for who I Am and for what I Am able to do. They try to limit and restrict Me but I do as I Wish at My Time. I Am Infinite. I Am in full control. I work all things out for good for those who Love Me, who are being called for My Plan and Purpose. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. My promises do not fail. I Am always Trustworthy.

No one is able to stop Me. I Am The Almighty, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I Am The King of Glory. Every knee will bow before Me and every tongue will confess that I Am Lord. I Am The only Way, The Truth and The Life, besides Me there is none and will never be.

Every one can know Me, The Great I Am for real. I do not fail nor disappoint. I Love and I Care for you. I Am Love. Experience Me for who I Am. Seek Me with all your heart and you will find Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget