Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Listen to Me – July 05, 2017


Listen to Me and Hear what I Am saying to you. I Am speaking but few listen. That is why many do not Hear Me. Be more attentive to My Voice and you will Hear Me. Be quiet, wait patiently and Listen to Me. I Am always Faithful.

No one can follow Me and be in My Perfect Will if you do not Listen to My Voice and Hear from Me first. I Guide and Lead each one Myself according to My Plan and Purpose. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Do not be Hearers only but Doers also, that is pleasing to Me. I seek total obedience from each and every one and not just from some. You will all give account for your own deeds.

Listen to Me and you will Live. Those who have ears to hear will hear. Those who refuse to Listen will bear the consequences also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget