Friday, July 14, 2017

Merciful – July 14, 2017


I Am always Merciful. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. They must repent, seek Life not death. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

I Am a Loving and Merciful Father. Be like Me, be also merciful towards others. Do not forget how merciful I Am to you. Show mercy to receive mercy. Do not repay evil with evil but with good. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse. Be different always merciful. Have the same characteristics, that is pleasing to Me. Forgive others to be forgiven by Me.

I Discipline and Reprove every one of My children out of Love and because I Care. I Am merciful towards you. Do not despise My Discipline and when I Reprove you. Be thankful and accept it. It might not be pleasant but painful but it will produce good fruit of righteousness and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget