Thursday, July 13, 2017

My Name – July 13, 2017


My Name is The Name above all other names. My Name will endure forever. There is Power in My Name. I did not change. All Power and all Authority belongs to Me. Victory is assured with Me.

My Name is being used in vain by many, even those who profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They do not know Me for real. They have no true knowledge of Me. Therefore they have no fear and no reverence for Me. My Name is to be Feared, Glorified and not misused. My Name is Holy for I Am Holy. Every one will give account for using My Name in vain. You will all give account for every idle word and all your deeds.

Every knee will bow before Me and every tongue will confess that I Am Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget