Saturday, July 15, 2017

My Perfect Will – July 15, 2017


Every one of you must seek for yourselves to be in My Perfect Will. I have a Plan and Purpose with all of you but not every one is willing to do My Will, but their own or that of other people. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I Am Perfect, be in My Perfect Will, that is pleasing to Me. Be Holy for I Am Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me. Many will be disappointed and only have themselves to blame. You must seek to be in My Perfect Will while you have the time and opportunity.

If you do not know My perfect Will, ask Me. I Guide and Lead each one Myself every step of the Way. I Speak, Listen and pay attention. If you Listen to and obey Me, you will Live, those who refuse, will bear the consequences. Seek Life not death. Seek to be in My Perfect Will all the time, until the very end. I Love and I Care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget