Saturday, July 8, 2017

My Righteousness Perfect Holiness – July 08, 2017


My Righteousness is not the same as that of the world. I did not change. I have one standard for all. I Am The Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom unless they repent. There will be no mercy for the unrepentant. I Am Holy and you must also be Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me. Do not be deceived.

My Righteousness Perfect Holiness. I will finish the good work that I started in each one of those who stay with Me and allow Me to change, transform them into My Likeness.

Be always blameless. Live your lives in such a way that you Perfect Holiness in Reverence for Me and be worthy of My Everlasting Kingdom. I Am Pure and only the Pure in heart will see Me.

Seek My Righteousness that Perfect Holiness, to be like Me. I Am Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget