Friday, July 28, 2017

Principles – July 28, 2017


You live in a world where many have no principles. You must be different and stand out as My beloved children. My Principles are Godly Principles, they are not the same as that of the world. Do not be deceived. I have one standard for all and not just for some. I did not change. I Am Holy and you must be Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me. I require Godly Principles from each one of My children.

Worldly principles are an abomination and not pleasing to Me. Friendship with the world is enmity with Me. Worldly principles lead to death. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Repent, turn from your wicked ways and I will accept you. Be a person of integrity, with good values, Godly Principles, that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget