Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Procrastinate - July 25, 2017


Do not procrastinate. A world is dying without Me and there is much work to accomplish. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life.

If you procrastinate, you will lag behind Me. You must follow Me, one step at a time and accomplish everything that I want and at My Time. Time is of the essence, souls are at stake. Every day people are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly.

Some of you have procrastinated on assignments too long. Now is the time to finish all unfinished business. Do not wait. Do what is right and pleasing to Me.

Satan wants you to procrastinate. He will try his utmost to hinder and stop you from fulfilling your part in My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not fall prey to him. Be eager to accomplish all your assignments as I Guide and Lead you into My Perfect Will. Dedicate yourselves totally to Me and My Kingdom. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget