Monday, July 17, 2017

Relationship is to know Me – July 17, 2017


Relationship is to know Me, whom it is all about, for real. Knowing about Me is not enough and it is different from having a personal relationship with Me.

Many only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people but they do not know Me for themselves for real because they have no true relationship with Me. They lack true knowledge of Me.

That is why many do not follow Me. They only know about Me. They do not Hear My Voice for themselves.  Do not be satisfied with knowing about Me only. Get to know Me for real for who I Am and for what I Am able to do. Relationship is to know Me. Have your own personal relationship with Me and walk with Me in Oneness every step of the Way as I Guide and Lead you Myself to be in My Perfect Will. Desire Me more than anything else and work hard on your relationship with Me. I Love and I Care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget