Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sensation seekers – July 18, 2017


Sensation seekers are not humble but arrogant, using My Name in vain, only for their own benefit and glorification. They are not pleasing to Me. Do not be deceived. Many pretend to be who they are not. They are entertainers, looking for the approval and acceptance of people but not for Mine. There is no difference between them and the rest of the world, they blend in. They do not love nor stand up for Truth. They acknowledge Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They are not in My Will but busy with their own or that of other people for sensation reasons. There motives are not pure. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts.

Sensation seekers will be disappointed. I will say to many in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity, unless they repent, turn from their wickedness. I Am The Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly. Live your lives pleasing to Me and worthy to inherit My Everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget