Sunday, July 16, 2017

Slumber nor sleep – July 16, 2017


I do not slumber nor sleep. I Am always available for everybody. No one needs to make an appointment first. You can all spend time with Me, day or night to work on your own personal relationship with Me. You can call on Me, any time. I See and Hear and I will answer you. I do not fail nor disappoint. Trust Me with all your heart.

You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I never slumber nor sleep. Many do not know Me for real. That is why their deeds are evil and not good.

Many are fast asleep. They must wake up before it might be too late. I will come when they least expect Me. No one knows when it is their time. Many are dying every day some suddenly and unexpectedly. Be always ready, pleasing to and worthy of Me to enter into Heaven. Be vigilant, watchful and praying. satan your adversary is seeking whom he can devour. Do not fall prey to him. Be awake, do not slumber nor sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget