Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tolerant – July 04, 2017


I want My beloved children to be tolerant with each other. You do not need to compromise to be accepted by others. Do not tolerate unrighteousness. Stand for that what is right. Truth sets free not lies. Many have accepted lies for truth that is why they are in bondage and not free. I want My children to be free. I Love and I Care for all.

It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I will not forever be tolerant with those who refuse to repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I Am a Loving and Caring Father but also A Consuming Fire to My adversaries. I Am Holy and I do not change. Be Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. I do not tolerate unrighteousness. I Judge Fairly and Justly. Repent, turn from your wicked ways and I will accept you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget