Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Walk in faith – July 11, 2017


Walk in faith with Me and in absolute Oneness. Keep your focus deliberately on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Submit yourselves willingly and totally to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and walk in faith with Me as I Guide and Lead you every step of the Way to do My Will.

I go ahead of you to show you the Way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth. I open doors according to My Plan and Purpose as you walk in faith. Be determined. My Ways are not your ways, My Thoughts are not your thoughts. Surrender to Me and let Me have My Way.  Take one step at a time. Do not lag behind nor try to go ahead of Me. Walk in faith with Me in absolute Oneness and total obedience, that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget