Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Will your name be found? – July 26, 2017


Will your name be found? Is your name written in The Book of Life?

You can know. Do not assume. Ask Me who knows.  I Am The Lamb who was slain for all out of Love. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life.

Many will be disappointed in that Day, when I say to them, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. Their names will not be found written in The Book of Life. They will only have themselves to blame. Seek Eternal Life not death.

Now is the time and you have the opportunity to make sure with Me that your name is written in The Book of Life. Do not wait. People are dying every day some suddenly and unexpectedly and you never know when it is your time. You must always be ready, pleasing to Me and be found worthy to inherit My Everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget