Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Be content – August 09, 2017


Be content in all circumstances that is pleasing to Me. Trust Me with all your heart. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are being called for My Plan and Purpose, who want to be in My Perfect Will. I do not fail nor disappoint. I Am in full control. There is nothing that I Am not able to do. I know everything about you also. Your circumstances are not unknown to Me. You are all ever before Me. I See and I Hear everything.

Be content and seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last forever and not earthly treasures that will not last and that have no Eternal value. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you.

There are many who are not content with what they have already. They always want more and more, never satisfied. They are always complaining and desiring more. They must repent, get their priorities right and be content, and have a thankful heart towards Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget