Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Compassionate – August 01, 2017


I Am Compassionate. I Am full of Compassion My beloved children. I did not change. I Love and I Care for you like nobody else. I Am better than any earthly father can be. Trust Me with all your heart. My Promises do not fail. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I Am always with you. Stay with Me, all the way, until the very end. I Am your Compassionate Father of Love, Mercy and Grace.

Be like Me, Compassionate. Have the same compassion that I have for you. Follow My Perfect Example in everything you say and do to others, so that I will be Glorified. Have compassion on others to receive compassion. Be different, a compassionate person in a world that is full of hatred. Have compassion on your enemies also. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life.

Those who do not have compassion on others, will reap what they sown. Be compassionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget