Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Contrite – August 08, 2017


The contrite of heart are pleasing to Me. I forgive those who are remorseful over their wrong doings. I Love and I Care for all. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I force no one. The one who comes to Me humbly with a broken and contrite heart I will not reject. They will receive Grace and Mercy out of Love. They will have My Peace that surpasses all human understanding.

There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for the arrogant, unrepentant. Be humble, be remorseful and I will accept you. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. You do not know how much time you have, every day people are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly. Have a contrite heart towards Me. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Do not reject My Love, Mercy and Grace, you will only have yourself to blame. Mercy time is running out. I call many to repentance out of Love. Do not despise My Love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget