Sunday, August 6, 2017

True remorseful repentance – August 06, 2017


It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I Am The only Way, The Truth and The Life. True remorseful repentance is what I require of each and every one who accepted Me as their Savior. There will be no mercy for the unrepentant. Seek Life and not death. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. The wages of sin is death. Repent, turn from your wicked ways. True remorseful repentance is pleasing to Me.

Many are not remorseful over their wickedness, they only pretend. They are not serious about their end destination and will also bear the consequences if they do not repent in time. I Am Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries.

I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I always Judge Fairly and Justly.  I did not change. True remorseful repentance, I require.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget