Friday, August 4, 2017

Truth or error – August 04, 2017


You are either in all truth or in error. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. They have accepted lies for truth. They live in error. All the things that are an abomination to Me they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also because they are in error and must repent, turn from their wicked ways or they will bear the consequences. The wages of sin is death. Seek Life not death. Seek truth and you will find truth. Only truth sets free not lies. Do not be in error. Ask Me and I will reveal to you. My Spirit Guides into all truth and no one else.

You must be blameless, without error. The unrighteous, ungodly will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom only the pure in heart. Do not be deceived. Be Holy for I Am Holy and I do not change. Many are in error because they are not being Led nor Guided by My Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget